- Degree Type: Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 22 January 2021
This Scholarship in the UK 2020 is for Postgraduate Degree Program & Doctoral Degree Studies. Clarendon Scholarship Stipend is 15000 Pounds Per Annum which is a huge amount to cover your expenses.
First Clarendon scholars arrived at Oxford in 2001, Clarendon has enabled over 2,500 scholars to undertake study at Oxford. If you apply for a full-time or part-time Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship in the United Kingdom Master’s or DPhil at Oxford you will be automatically considered for a Clarendon scholarship. You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses. A wide range of courses available for all students.
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
- There is No Application Fee. Your application is automatically considered for a scholarship.
- This scholarship would cover your Tuition Fee along with a Per Annum stipend that is £15,009.
- Clarendon scholarships are normally offered for the full period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions by nationality or country of ordinary residence.
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no restrictions on the subject area.
- You should have your Bachelor degree to pursue Master courses
- You must have a Master’s degree to pursue your Post Doctorate Degree.
- A first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree OR Master Degree.
- English language requirement is different for every course.
For detailed information you can check: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/courses/courses-a-z-listing?wssl=1.