- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master’s Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year for Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2021 and 5 February 2021
Applications are open to apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 for all international students. The Belgium Government Scholarships for International Students is the best opportunity to pursue a Master Degree in Belgium. The Belgium Government Initiate offers 200 scholarships in this year. There is no restriction of nationality to apply for a Belgium Scholarship. Applicants are eligible to apply in any Academic field & Major for Master degree.
- Master of Specialization in Development, Environment, and Societies
- Master of Specialization in Human Rights
- Master of Specialization in Aquatic Resources Management and Aquaculture
- Master of Specialization in Risk and Disaster Management
- Master of Specialization in Integrated Management of Health Risks in Developing Countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of Specialization in Integrated Production and Preservation of Natural Resources in Urban and Peri-Urban Areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s Degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of Specialization in Transport and Logistics
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country.
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- Duration is One Academic Year.
- Possess Relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
How to Apply For Belgium Government Scholarship 2021:
The application form is totally free. For detailed information: https://www.ares-ac.be/en/cooperation-au-developpement/scholarships/.